Optimum hygiene - with the stainless Logitilt the risk of bacterial contamination is minimised
The stainless products are developed for environments where severe hygiene is needed on the surfaces, on which delicate items, e.g. meat, fish or medicine, are placed.
In the design of this Logitilt, the focus is on the safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. It can tilt boxes and crates up to 90º and the user does not have to bend down or stretch up to reach the items in the bottom of the crate or box - this applies to both standing and sitting work positions.
To optimize efficiency the most, the tilting degree can be programmed so that the Logitilt automatically stops at the same angle each time.
We always guarantee high quality through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimised
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- Easy cleaning
- Few hiding places for bacteria
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Correct working situation
- Free access to the contents of the box
- Adjustable working height, also when tilted
- AISI 316L acid-resistant steel for fork chassis (no rust in case scratches)
- Strong construction
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Short overall measurements
- Tilting function activated by remote control
- Tilting angle of the box can be adjusted from working position
- Possible to adjust the tilting angle during filling and emptying
- Tilting degree can be set, so that the Logitilt stops automatically in the same tilting angle each time
- Foot protectors
- Parking brake
- Handle can be turned and locked